Terms of Service
By accessing our app, GuitarPractice (the “Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Service. The materials contained in the Service are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Access and Use of the Service
- Member Account, Password and Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Cresc of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Service. Cresc will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- Modifications to Service: Cresc reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Cresc will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- General Practices Regarding Use and Storage: You acknowledge that Cresc may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum period of time that data or other content will be retained by the Service and the maximum storage space that will be allotted on Cresc’s servers on your behalf. You agree that Cresc has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded by the Service. You acknowledge that Cresc reserves the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Cresc reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
2. Conditions of Use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one
copy of the Service per device for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the
grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and
under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the Service;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cresc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials within the Service are provided on an 'as is' basis. Cresc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Cresc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the Service.
In no event shall Cresc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Service, even if Cresc or a Cresc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in the Service could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cresc does not warrant that any of the materials on the Service are accurate, complete or current. Cresc may make changes to the materials contained in the Service at any time without notice. However Cresc does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Cresc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cresc of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Cresc may revise these Terms of Service for the Service at any time without notice. By using the Service you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Please contact us at email@example.com to report any violations of these Terms of Service or to pose any questions regarding this Terms of Service.